20090907

E-session L & R

Ok, so we are doing s few things backwards here today.  Our beautiful bride and handsome groom are our first couple to grace the "cover" of our new blog...their wedding entry was our first entry.   He is not only handsome, but a fun loving guy that had Leslie laughing and smiling our entire session.  She is not only beautiful but clearly romantic and caring in every way.  What can I say...PERFECT MATCH! Quite a few men are less than enthusiastic to have their picture taken.....not in our case with Rusty.  He did a fantastic job keeping up with Leslie and her expectations of our session together!  Leslie was spot on with all her ideas and thoughts of what she would like from her session with us....and I have to say, I LOVED how her thoughts we merging with my ideas  as well.   Not to mention, the love just poured out of these two......I should of know then how beautiful the memories would be that Leslie and Rusty were going to be creating for us all on their wedding day!  Here are a few of my favorite from our time together...




It looks like Rusty got t0 etch the perfect heart.......but it was his beautiful fiance Leslie who actually drew the heart in the sand in the end...Rusty's got washed away :)  I have to give props to Leslie here, as this was her idea for their beach portrait together!  I have to admit, it was a cute one which I too loved.



Thanks once again Leslie and Rusty for being such a fantastic couple to work with.  Your love story has been one of our favorites this far!  We wish you all the best in life and your new adventure together.  We are sincerely thankful that you had faith in us to capture not only this beautiful moment for you, but this once in a lifetime journey as well....