20101008

{Holiday Cards} . 2010

*Holiday Cards*

Yep, it is that time of the year again!  
In the past, when we design cards etc...we always use our beautiful clients images to enhance our Christams Products we are offering.
THIS year, in honor of the LOVE that sparked all the creativity inside of me...
We will be displaying our cards with images from a VERY SPECIAL session 
I had with my lovely grandparents.

BLESSED
to be a witness to their love

LOVE
the warmth my heart feels while being in their presence

FAITH
one huge life lesson they taught me

STRENGTH
to go forward in life and never give up

ATTITUDE
is everything...never forget that

COURAGE
to change the things I can and accept the things I can't


These two people are the very heart and soul of the LOVEOGRAPHY project.
They push me, accept me, want the best for me and love me.
They are truly AMAZING.
I couldn't be who I am today, without them.
I feel BLESSED to have them in my life.
HONORED that they are my grandparents.
They give me COURAGE to fight.
STRENGTH to make it through troubled times.
Most importantly, they show me how FAITH will
carry me through all the hills and valleys life possesses .....

they are a LOVE STORY



{blue Holiday)

{fireside Christmas}

{Holiday Love}

{Vintage Charm}


the first 4 cards available were designed last night...
and their will be a few more added this next week.

The names of the card design are directly underneath each design.
Choose which one you like best, and email me with your choice!
We will add your image to the design and send you a proof via email.  
{love & joy}

{scrappy holiday}
Update: We have added two more templates above.  We will also be adding a few more as the week goes on.  These are the templates we are offering for 2010 Holiday Portrait cards.  We still have our custom linen cards available for purchase for those interested.  However, they are NOT included in our Holiday Portrait packages this season.