20101015

{c} Family


Today I had another wonderful session at a local park.
Of course, little {e} did wonderful as always!


For the most part, little {s} and little {b} tried to cooperate during this portrait session.
They just had a bit of their own agenda ;)
Lets just say curly hair and leaves do NOT mix.
However, I have been quoted on saying "whatever it takes"
Therefore the leaves in my hair, on my clothes and down my clothes were a must!
Anything to get that smile and cooperation!



Ha, this has got to be yet another of my favorites of the season!
I LOVE the look on his little face.  PRICELESS
Remember the little {a} from before sticking out her little hip and looking over her shoulder?!
Well this one is running right up there beside my other favorite portrait of the season :)

Thanks for a delightful session, leaves crushed in my curls and all!
Next time I better put chocolate on my list along side the smarties candies!!