20120129

{loveographer} Rob & Becky

Before I get to this next session...I truly need to explain why this is such a near and dear to my heart session! Becky, is one of my very close friends.  She was a client of mine when her LITTLES were, well a whole lot smaller :)  I was so fortunate to capture them in some of their tiniest times in life!!! Becky and I hit it off right away, and pretty much after our first session together we became very close friends and ended up finding out that our lives are pretty darn parallel to each other! After recently being reconnected to someone from my past..it just seems so fitting that the same thing happen to my beautiful friend Becky!
I love capturing life period.
However, it is so much sweeter when you know all the stories behind that life!
btw...her knight in shining armor is also a photog.
He specializes in landscape photography! Its fair to say (after stalking his fb page) that he has an eye for it and takes some beautiful scenic images!

Becky & Rob
today I had the opportunity to capture a very special relationship! From the moment I first met Rob, I could instantly see why jealousy would persue with anyone the spent any time with this couple...He is so in love with her ♥ They are so very lucky...they have gotten what many people never get in life...a 2nd chance. 1st LOVE from HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! such sweet bliss! Love you Becky, so glad you found your sweet gentleman again...you are so very blessed!











{TRUE LOVE}  ....enough said :)